We are looking for Personal Advisor to work in the London Borough of Barnet. The successful candidate will have
- Degree in social work or related qualification
- engage with young people to identify and address their needs, strengths and risks, complete Pathway Plans, offering information, advice, guidance, risk management and support on learning and career options and personal development opportunities, with a view to raising the aspirations and outcomes of each young person
- Ability to work in partnership with other professionals and families
- Effective needs and risk assessment, planning and decision making skills which incorporate the management of risk
- Manage a caseload as well as actively support cases held by social workers
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.