Our client requires a mental health support worker to work in supported housing in North London.
Minimum 3-6 months contract start as soon as possible.
- Updated Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Flexible working (able to work on a shift rota basis, nights, days and some alternative
- Experience of working with complex and challenging needs and to ensure highest standards
of care is maintained in accordance with CQC and the organisations policies and procedures.
- Able to demonstrate good standard of communication (both written and verbal) and basic IT
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type
- Care Home Managers (6)
- Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist (1)
- Criminal Justice Workers (5)
- Education (2)
- Healthcare Assistants (5)
- Non-Medical Prescribers (NMP) (5)
- Recovery Workers (5)
- Registered General Nurses (10)
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (11)
- Service/ Operational Managers (1)
- Social Workers (24)
- Substance Misuse Nurses (8)
- Support Workers (15)
- Team Leaders/ Senior (8)