Start asap for ongoing contract.
Our client requires a substance misuse non medical prescriber (NMP) to work on ad-hoc basis at Southend-on-Sea. The rate for the role is £90-£110.00 per client assessment & prescribing conducted.
- Conducting medical assessments/risk assessments undergoing detoxification.
- Prescribing intervention for both drug and alcohol problems
- To manage and inform staff of any medical risks highlighted
- Providing clinical support service to the team
- Must have enhanced DBS check
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type
- Care Home Managers (8)
- Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist (1)
- Criminal Justice Workers (5)
- Education (2)
- Healthcare Assistants (9)
- Non-Medical Prescribers (NMP) (6)
- Recovery Workers (5)
- Registered General Nurses (10)
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (11)
- Service/ Operational Managers (1)
- Social Workers (26)
- Substance Misuse Nurses (8)
- Support Workers (19)
- Team Leaders/ Senior (12)