Start asap for ongoing contract.
Our client requires RMN’s and RGN’s to work in Berkshire, specifically Thatcham, Reading, and Maidenhead. Suitable candidate must be available to work shift patterns i.e. 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am, including days, nights, 12 hour, 24, 36 or 48 hour contracts available. Ideally you will need to do alternate weekends but not compulsory. Candidates don’t have to be able to drive.
- Working in Care Home
- Delivering high standard of care as you assess nursing needs
- Managing shifts and handover summaries
- Providing clinical support service to the team
- Must have enhanced DBS check, Valid pin and NMC code of practise
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type
- Care Home Managers (4)
- Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist (1)
- Criminal Justice Workers (5)
- Education (2)
- Healthcare Assistants (5)
- Non-Medical Prescribers (NMP) (4)
- Recovery Workers (5)
- Registered General Nurses (9)
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (10)
- Service/ Operational Managers (1)
- Social Workers (21)
- Substance Misuse Nurses (7)
- Support Workers (15)
- Team Leaders/ Senior (6)