Our client requires substance misuse recovery worker for initially 2 months contract with possible extension.
- conducting assessments/risk assessments
- facilitating groups
- one to one keywork sessions
- managing case load
- experience of prescribing (desirable) but must have knowledge around prescribing substitute medications for opiate/alcohol users.
- Must have enhanced DBS check
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type
- Care Home Managers (4)
- Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist (1)
- Criminal Justice Workers (5)
- Education (2)
- Healthcare Assistants (5)
- Non-Medical Prescribers (NMP) (4)
- Recovery Workers (5)
- Registered General Nurses (9)
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (10)
- Service/ Operational Managers (1)
- Social Workers (23)
- Substance Misuse Nurses (7)
- Support Workers (15)
- Team Leaders/ Senior (6)