RSC requires an experienced Social Worker to work in London Borough of Brent. This position is ongoing and the ideal candidate will have
- CQSW,CSS or Diploma in Social Work
- Experience of supervising staff in a children’s social work setting
- To demonstrate the ability to hold and manage a caseload of the most complex and challenging cases where children may be subject to CP plans, LAC, or be in current court proceedings
- The ability, where necessary, to be the sole representative of the department in court cases and to be able to act as an expert witness in proceedings
- Experience of developing staff through mentoring, coaching and training them in order to improve practice
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type