Our client is currently looking for a support worker to work in a private residential rehab in Northamptonshire.
Requirements of the ideal candidate
- Enhanced DBS
- Strong knowledge of support needs such as addiction and mental health
- Carrying out drug testing
- Carrying out daily bedroom and communal area checks
- Facilitating the community group at weekends and daily therapeutic activities (swimming, gym, walks, etc); handover to the Senior Support Worker
- Handover (verbal and written) information about the clients to the staff in the daily handover during the week and to the staff coming on duty over the weekend
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type