Our client is currently looking for a support worker to work in a private residential rehab in Northamptonshire. The ideal candidate must be able to work shift patterns. i.e. Evening shift 2pm to 10pm; 5pm to 10pm. Sleeping night shift 10pm to 10am. Waking night shift 10pm to 10am. Weekend shift 9am to 5pm; 5pm to 10pm.
- Enhanced DBS
- Strong knowledge of support needs such as addiction and mental health
- Carrying out drug testing
- Carrying out daily bedroom and communal area checks
- Facilitating the community group at weekends
- Handover (verbal and written) information about the clients to the staff in the daily handover during the week and to the staff coming on duty over the weekend
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type