Our client requires a support worker to work in residential nursing homes in Stevenage and surrounding areas.
Ongoing contract and it’s immediate start.
- Updated Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Flexible working (able to work on a shift rota basis, nights, days and some alternative
- Experience of providing support and care for clients is desirable but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate good standard of communication (both written and verbal) and basic IT
Please upload your updated CV should you be interested in this role or contact us via email or telephone to discuss this in more detail.
Search vacancies by job type
- Care Home Managers (4)
- Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist (1)
- Criminal Justice Workers (5)
- Education (2)
- Healthcare Assistants (5)
- Non-Medical Prescribers (NMP) (4)
- Recovery Workers (5)
- Registered General Nurses (9)
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (10)
- Service/ Operational Managers (1)
- Social Workers (23)
- Substance Misuse Nurses (7)
- Support Workers (15)
- Team Leaders/ Senior (6)